Sharing Design's Role in Shaping our Future
AFO’s programs ensure that thoughtful design plays a role in the lives of all Oregonians. Architects in Schools, the Portland Hip Hop Architecture Camp, scholarships to promising architecture students and fellowships to practicing design professionals impact communities across the state.
Your membership helps us:
- Launch a new College Student Mentorship program
- Revise our Architects in Schools curriculum to include lessons about the diverse cultural influences in our built environment, how the history of racism has affected that environment, and the possibilities for a more just future through the architecture/engineering/construction industry
- Expand access to our Architects in Schools program in rural and underserved schools across Oregon
Your membership allows us to invest in programming that cultivates and supports the growing professional community and enables us to:
- Invest more in the shared priorities of our existing partners
- Recognize and support our state’s most innovative leaders in design and the community-centered projects they are championing
- Build partnerships to support projects and initiatives which build stronger, equitable communities across the state
- Work with our partners to develop a statewide pipeline for inspiring, supporting and training a more diverse community of design, architecture, engineering and construction professionals in Oregon
Membership perks include:
- Networking and visibility opportunities with representatives of Oregon’s design and construction industries and other design enthusiasts
- Free admission to AFO Quarterly Events with leaders from Oregon’s A/E/C community
- Discounts to popular AFO events such as Honored Citizen, REFRESH and Dine & Design.
- Free admission to Design Pup Lectures and 10% off Design Pup Swag.
*Visit portland.designpup.org for more details
Join / renew your corporate membership or individual membership today